|Part No||128MX8 NAND SLC|
|Std. Pack Qty||1280|
Offered in 128Mx8bit, the K9F1G08X0D is a 1G-bit NAND Flash Memory with spare 32M-bit.
Its NAND cell provides the most cost effective solution for the solid state application market.
A program operation can be performed in typical 250μs on the (2K+64)Byte page and an
erase operation can be performed in typical 2ms on a (128K+4K)Byte block. Data in the data
register can be read out at 30ns cycle time per Byte. The I/O pins serve as the ports for
address and data input/output as well as command input. The on-chip write controller automates
all program and erase functions including pulse repetition, where required, and internal verification
and margining of data. Even the write-intensive systems can take advantage of the K9F1G08X0D′s
extended reliability by providing ECC(Error Correcting Code) with real time mapping-out algorithm.
The K9F1G08X0D is an optimum solution for large nonvolatile storage applications such as solid
state file storage and other portable app.lications requiring non-volatility.
• Voltage Supply 3.3V Device (K9F1G08U0D) : 2.7V ~ 3.6V
• Organization : Memory Cell Array : (128M + 4M) x 8bit , Data Register : (2K + 64) x 8bit
• Automatic Program and Erase - Page Program : (2K + 64)Byte, Block Erase : (128K + 4K)Byte
• Page Read Operation : Page Size : (2K + 64)Byte
- Random Read : 35μs (Max.)
- Serial Access : 30ns (Min.)
• Fast Write Cycle Time
- Page Program time : 250μs (Typ.), Block Erase Time : 2ms(Typ.)
• Command/Address/Data Multiplexed I/O Port
• Hardware Data Protection - Program/Erase Lockout During Power Transitions
• Reliable CMOS Floating-Gate Technology
-Endurance & Data Retention : Refor to the gualification report
-ECC regnirement : 1 bit / 528bytes
• Command Driven Operation
• Unique ID for Copyright Protection
Package : FBGA ( Halogen-Free, Lead-Free )
Include Bad Block